[one_fourth class="" id="" last="no" margin_bottom="0"]
[/one_fourth][three_fourth class="article-list" id="" last="yes" margin_bottom="0"]
What types of reports are available for my family tree?
You can choose from over 15 types of family tree charts and reports. Updates will be posted as new report types are added.
To generate and print reports for your family tree, follow these steps:
1. Login to your FamilyVault account.
2. Click "My Family Tree", then click "Print Reports" to view all of the different types of reports available and select the type of report that you wish to print.
3. Adjust the settings to customize your report, then click "Update Preview" to see what your report will look like.
4. Once you are satisfied with the final look and content of your report, click "Save" to save your report.
5. All saved reports appear at the bottom of the "Print Reports" page. Click on the report to open and print.
Was this article helpful?