[one_fourth class="" id="" last="no" margin_bottom="0"]
[/one_fourth][three_fourth class="article-list" id="" last="yes" margin_bottom="0"]
How do I print a report for my family tree?
To generate and print reports for your family tree, follow these steps:
1. Login to your FamilyVault account.
2. Click "My Family Tree", then click "Print Reports" to view all of the different types of reports available and select the type of report that you wish to print.
3. Adjust the settings to customize your report, then click "Update Preview" to see what your report will look like.
4. Once you are satisfied with the final look and content of your report, click "Save" to save your report.
5. All saved reports appear at the bottom of the "Print Reports" page. Click on the report to open and print.
Was this article helpful?