[one_fourth class="" id="" last="no" margin_bottom="0"]
[/one_fourth][three_fourth class="article-list" id="" last="yes" margin_bottom="0"]
Will I receive a notification if I have an incoming message from another FamilyVault user in my inbox?
To receive an email notification whenever there is a new message in your FamilyVault inbox, follow these steps:
1. Login to your account at FamilyVault.
2. Click on your name in the top right corner of the page.
3. Click "Email Notifications" and ensure that the checkbox is checked for the following two selections:
- Email me when I receive a new message in my Family Vault inbox from someone in my network.
- Email me when someone sends a message to me in my Family Vault inbox regarding a DNA Reunion match
As long as these two boxes are checked, you will instantly receive a email notification whenever there is a new internal message in your FamilyVault inbox.
To view which email your notification will be sent to, click your name on the top right corner of the page, then select "Edit Account Info", then select "Edit Email" to view or edit the email that is currently registered to your account.
Was this article helpful?